Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What the Tag?

Tag's seem to be going around like colds right now. Just kidding, I like doing them. In fact I have wished in the past that someone would tag me. Sooooooooooo, here goes another:

5 Things About Me- Tagged by Heather










5 Things I've Done in the Past 10 Years:
1-Bought my first car
2-Lived with some fun girlies (and some crazies, but we won't get into that)
3-Got married to the greatest guy
4-Graduated from Provo College
5-Had an adorable little boy

5 Things I Wish I Could Do Today:
1-Be sealed to my family
2-Move to Duchesne
3-Get out of debt
4-Buy a house
5-Go on vacation with my fam

5 Foods I Wouldn't Want to Live Without:
1-Pizza
2-Tomatoes
3-Grilled Cheese sandwiches
4-Blackberries
5-Hamburgers

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire:
(We're assuming that a million dollars is still worth a lot right?)
1-Get out of debt
2-Buy a comfortable home
3-Get my food storage in order (yes I may be a little obsessed, but I don't like to be hungry)
4-Turtle Tuff Shelter (just in case)
5-Share with my family

5 Places I Have Lived:
1-Orem, UT
2-Seattle, WA
3-Mesa, AZ
4-Centralia, WA
5-Provo, UT

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1-Icing bag washer (for Peppermint Place, ironically before my dad worked there)
2-Craft Coordinator
3-Cashier/Supervisor at The Quilted Bear
4-Medical Assistant for midwife clinic
5-Receptionist for women's clinic

5 People I Tag:
Well the last peeps I tagged have still not done it, so I leave it open to whomever.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'M RIGHT ON TOP OF THAT ROSE!

Jessica said...

Right,right.