Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween is in the Air!

I have been just waiting for this day to do a little Halloween decorating on my blog. Yes the music has been here for a while but if you know me you know that I always listen to holiday music a little prematurely. I have been known to listen to Christmas music in September, (sometimes much to the chagrin of those around me). I have been holding off on the Christmas music this year. I think I can manage until November 1st, after that all bets are off.

HERE'S A SNEAK PEAK OF THINGS TO COME

7 comments:

Flee said...

YAY for halloween! I want to have a party this year! but I can't, Dave gets home that day. Love his sweet face in that pic. So cute!

Davenport Family said...

Oh I remember we used to drive Heather crazy listening to Christmas music so early. I don't think we ever took the Il Divo Christmas cd out of our cd player:) Poor Heather!! But I am glad I had you to enjoy it with!

Carolyn said...

Grrr baby! Korbin's cheeks really pull this outfit off.

Jessica said...

Il Divo! Oh what I wish that my CDs' were not packed right now. I might have to cheat and listen to a little Divo Christmas before November 1st. I guess Christmas music is my Neil Diamond.

Laura Nevin said...

Can you believe he will actually keep the head covering on?! What a cute AND cooperative lion. Luv, Grandma

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

You didn't drive me crazy... you just broke all the holiday rules. You must celebrate each holiday in turn! You can't just skip ahead :) Love you guys!

Julie Ann said...

I'm very interested in what costumes you are working on! And Korbin looks SO cute, as I'm sure you already know!