Saturday, October 4, 2008

Branching Out

So I have been considering doing another blog for a little while now. One where I can post some of the things I think are important besides family stuff. It is still definitely a work in progress but I hope some of you will find it interesting. My hope is to make it more of an informative place instead of the fluff and fun that I post here. I'd love to know what you all think. Let me know if there is anything you think I would find of interest to post at my new blog, be it insights, signs of the times, food storage tips, recipes, websites, anything. (nevinjm@yahoo.com) Please know that I am not doing this blog because I think I know more or better than anyone else. It is simply my meager attempt to get out some of the things I think are important and a way for me to keep learning. I am just getting going on this stuff and would love to know any thoughts and information you have.

5 comments:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

can you ever forgive me for not commenting on your blog??? i love you and i will continue to read any and all blogs you write.

Jessica said...

Thank you. ;)

Flee said...

Totally do it! I've been thinking about doing the same thing! I didn't want to put a bunch of political/religious/anything stuff on my family blog. I'd read it if you did one.

Laura Nevin said...

Bravo! I think it's wonderful. The month by month plan for obtaining food storage is a great way to get started.

As you know, I've been passionate about food storage and preparedness for years. I am by no means an expert. I feel like I still have a long way to go, but I'm trying to be obedient. I love to experiment with different things. Maybe we can get a recipe exchange going, or share info on sales, etc.

Thank you for your blog Jessica. We all need to be reminded (at least I do.) By the way, catchy name!

Carolyn said...

Who do you think you're kidding? You most certainly do think you know better than the rest of us! oh- I just read the other comments and it would appear you are being supported in this. Alright, flex you knowledge.