Thursday, June 18, 2009

What can make me feel this way?


My Girl!

That's right folks! Believe it. We have broken the 26 year streak of boys in my family! I was a bit shocked to not see a little extra somthin' somethin' down by the baby's bum, but my interpretation of that empty void was correct. It's a girl, and a darn cute looking one if I do say so myself. There was something that looked a little abnormal with the kidneys but the doctor is not too worried. It is something that normally corrects itself after birth. But I do get to have another ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure things are still looking good. Maybe we'll be able to have a 3-D one next time. And the good news? (Besides a cute, little, healthy looking baby girl of course.) They moved my due date up a week to October 24th. I would yodel (with excitement) if I could.

The End.



9 comments:

The Brewer's said...

YAY!!! How fun for you guys! Girls are great, I should know, I have 2 myself! So have you figured out any names yet? (Just as an FYI, I guessed correctly in the poll, yay for me!)

Gramma Laura said...

We are thrilled for Jessica and Tucker and the whole fam-damily!!! I don't know if we Nevin's know what to do with a baby girl, but I think we'll manage rather well. What do you wanna bet she'll be a tomboy with the big brother, uncles and boy cousins she'll be hanging out with. Maybe the sun will rise and set with Daddy and Gramma this time? Oh ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. A sweet little Jeshica!!!! And that is great news about the due date!!

HeatherA said...

Congratulations! Now you get to splurge on hair bows and bracelets! That's the best part about having girls...all the accessories :)

Robyn said...

Oh Yay! Congratulations Jessica and Tucker! You think she might be spoiled when she gets here?

Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one said...

How exciting for you guys, I am so happy that you guys are having a girl, It balances the family out jsut perfect. Your daughter would have to be cute...she has no chance in not being cute...her oparents are adorable and her big brother is just a honk. Have fun spoiling that little princess.

Jessica said...

Many thanks everybody. Her name is going to be Chloe Abigail. We picked that out before we knew what we were having with Korbin. I have talked to Tucker about considering other names, just for the sake of doing so, but he is adamant that it's Chloe. Oh and spoiled? Maybe just a little. ;)

Ken and Jan said...

Yay! You need a girl! I also love the name Chloe, she will be adorable!

Carolyn said...

yodelayheehoo!! dang straight she's a cutie! you did good. can't wait to meet her. and shower her with sweet pink floral nothings. p.s. congrats to tucka la tuck (do you get what i just did? ha!) for rigging it up again. how's it going for you?