Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Polls are Open...

Well the ultrasound is getting closer. We are about a week away! I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's guesses are as to what we are having. So take a second and vote. We will be sure to fill ya all in next Thursday sometime. If it helps, here is some pregnancy info:
  • I have gained 3 lbs.
  • The heart beat was in the 150s last week (18 weeks along)
  • Cravings have included: watermelon, popsicles, sushi (cali rolls) and pickles
  • And, this baby is VERY active (much more than Korbin)
Not much info to go off of, but hope it helps. Happy voting!

9 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Have you been more sick this time around?

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

i vote boy (nicky used our vote on your poll)

Jessica said...

Chrissy, yes I have been more sick. In fact right now, eating is a chore. Tina, I will add your vote. I think once you have logged off of the internet completely and log back on, you can vote again.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

I am going to say a girl. That boy streak has to end sometime, right?

Robyn said...

Do you remember what the heart beat was for Korbin? The heart rate is so close to mine that I am leaning towards girl. But who knows - close and almost usually only count in sports! I am crossing my fingers for you though - how spoiled she will be ;)

The Brewer's said...

I voted girl for you so that you could have one of each! I'm excited for you, I'll keep checking your blog for the results of the ultrasound.

Jessica said...

At the beginning of the pregnancy with Korbin his heartbeat was in the 140s. I think that is the only one I wrote down. I should watch his ultrasound videos and see what they say.

Ken and Jan said...

I think it's a girl!

Carolyn said...

SUSHI?! you haven't given in to this craving have you? heaven forbid!! -oh yeah. I'm pulling for pink. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THURSDAY!!!! {ladies, start your sewing machines!}