Monday, September 15, 2008

Look Out Buff, New Body, Here I come!

So we finally did it! We have had a membership to the Orem Fitness Center since May but all we have ever used it for is the swimming pool. Well today Tucker and I finally went and used the treadmills, elliptical machines and that was as far as we got. We were only into 30 minutes of our workout when Korbin was brought to us stinky and crying. I was a little worried about him because it was the first time he had ever been left without a family member, but when we set him down he went running into the room. The daycare provider said he did really well until another little boy accidentally knocked him over and then he kind of lost it. I think it was during the consoling that they discovered he was stinky. Anyway, here's hoping for a full hour tomorrow!

4 comments:

Flee said...

YAY for you guys! That's awesome! I wish I had a greater desire to workout. I think I'm going to start running though. Chrissy is kicking my butt to get better at that.

Davenport Family said...

Good job Jess! 30 minutes is still good. Keep up the good work!!!

Daffany said...

Congrats Jess! Keep up the positive tude! You can do it!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Good for you! You are hot anyway... but I understand the feeling of needing to work out. Maybe I'll see you around at the Rec. I will start working out next week. I am totally in for taking a class with you. How fun would that be?