Monday, January 25, 2010

A Light Snack

I caught Korbin on the dinner table tonight using a knife (don't worry, the dull kind) to scoop butter into his mouth as he proclaimed "YUM!" It reminded me of these pictures I took a few months back.
I was folding laundry downstairs while Korbin watched the Disney channel from the couch. I was almost done when Korbin disappeared upstairs. I thought to myself 'no matter, I am almost done here and then I will join him.' Just a few minutes later my "starving" child came downstairs and back into the room nawing on (you-guessed-it) a stick of butter.

He called it "cheese" and "nummy." (I guess he wasn't too far off with the cheese notion, just a few steps difference.) Yes, he ate it wrapper and all. And yes, that is the glisten of butter on his sweet little face.

7 comments:

Alice Jane said...

Now, that is my kind of guy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE butter too! In fact, just today I told Dave that I consumed only bread and butter...mostly butter. I think I ate an entire cube today. And to think I just started weight watchers on Saturday. It's not lookin' good for me.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Too funny! What a handsome and funny boy!

Davenport Family said...

How funny! Kimmie always tries to steal foods she shouldn't eat, such sneaky kids but so cute:)

Flee said...

Lizzy used to sneak butter everytime I was in the shower! I love seeing that she isn't the only one.

agarcia256z2 said...

LOL Cute, but the thought of the taste GROSS LOL He is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys.

Julie said...

My, oh my! That is very funny!

Carolyn said...

Hmmm. Korbin eats straight butter? Have you had him checked to see if he's french?