Friday, August 22, 2008

My Little Stripper

Yesterday I was getting ready to go to a wedding reception while Korbin slept. He woke up while I was putting the finishing touches on my hair but he sounded happy enough so I let him stay in his crib while I finished up. I could hear him in his room talking and having a good old time, I assumed he was talking to Tigger and playing peek-a-boo with his blankey. Not so. I walked into his room to find him bare butt with his diaper in his hands, a proud smile on his face and a puddle in the middle of the bed. Korbin and I had a great laugh over the whole thing; he has such a keen sense of humor. Yep, we are to the diaper stripping age; I didn't know it would come so soon. I have learned my lesson, no more pantsless naps for my little tyke (even if his legs are sore from getting shots).

3 comments:

Flee said...

Isn't it great when they start getting nakie all on their own? what a grown up little guy! I can't wait to meet him.

Michele said...

So fun! They start young don't they? It's funny when it happens in the office at work. B.T.W VERY funny story about the prayer thing!

Jayson, Vita and Munchkin Plus one said...

Your son is so adorable....I can't wait to meet you all ans see your cute little stripper...what kind of tips does he take, $100's OK?...LOL Well I guess maybe after the 12th of September we will be able to meet..how cool.