Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Have Lift Off

Korbin is walking!!! He started taking a few steps last week, but on Sunday he walked the length of the living room (making him officially walking at 10 months old). Since then he has been a walking machine. I can't believe that my baby isn't a baby anymore. He is 11 months old today. Only a month left before he turns one; so sad, and yet so exciting at the same time. He is such a big boy and he is so much fun now. He has his own personality and I love to watch it develop as he grows. He likes to honk noses, tease people and if hears someone cough, burp or sneeze he does a little sympathy cough. At least he still lets me cuddle with him after he drinks his bottle, I cherish our snuggle time. I have a video of him walking and I will get it up as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Davenport Family said...

That is great! Can you believe our kids are almost a year old?!?!? Time sure does fly

Jessica said...

Yes it surly does. I almost feel like we should start thinking about having another baby, but that thought never lasts for long. I am ok waiting a little while longer. I still have to get my body back in order with the thyroid stuff.

Alice Jane said...

Hey Jessica! Your little family couldn't be any cuter! Corbin is adorable! I love your blog. You look great. Hey, Raya has thyroid problems too. I have so many friends with thyroid problems. I wish I had thyroid problems. That would give me an excuse for my extra pounds. Oh well. That's life!