Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year!

We rang in the New Year differently for 2015. We braved letting the kids stay up until midnight. And for the most part, it went well. I think we have a new tradition.


We made paper plate noise makers,


party hats,




sugar cookies,



and had a fabulously silly good time.

We also had homemade cheeseburgers and sprite-sherbet punch (in a fancy punch bowl) by candlelight, went bowling (courtesy of the Wii), sang some Frozen karaoke and finished out the night with TMNT. I think the kids had fun (especially "staying up till midnight!") and I know I had fun staying home and just hanging out with my family.

Happy New Year! Hope 2015 is good to you!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

Thanks for coming back to blogging. It has inspired me to do the same. I have always checked at least once a month to see any of the updates but they are all so far and in between that I didn't do it either. But just felt that I wanted somewhere to write things done. So I am back up and going on my blog too.

Your family is growing up so fast. Keep posting and know that I am out here too.