Monday, February 14, 2011

One Year Later...


Sadly a year has passed and you wouldn't know it from looking at our blog. Just a quick note to say we are still here, just lacking in time and a convenient computer source. Here is a recent picture of our family taken at my nephew, Caden's, birthday party. Korbin was in heaven (can you tell be his attire?) , and Chloe wasn't too bored either. I am hoping to do a year in review post soon and mention a few highlights of 2010 but until then...
Happy Valentine's Day to our family and friends, life wouldn't be nearly as great without you in it. Thank you for all the love and friendship you show to us. WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Good to see you updated! What a cute little family you have! I am grateful to have you as a friend, and to be able to watch your little cuties! Also glad we live close by each other again and see each other at church!

Jessica said...

I am grateful that we live so close too! And I will be forever indebted to you for watching the little wild children (aka my babies). We should be back at church next week! It's been a while...