Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tucker Trivia


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Food Network or The Travel Channel

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Spaghetti (oh it makes me sad)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Pepsi

5. Where did he go to high school? Carmel High in Indiana

6. What size shoe does he wear? 12-13

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Everything. Tucker is my little scavenger. He finds things at work, on walks, in parking lots, anywhere and brings it home. Sometimes he brings home something good, but sometimes I have to sneak things into the trash (sorry honey).

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Italian BMT at Subway

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Ice Cream. He is an ice cream fanatic.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Hmmmm, we don't eat a lot of cereal. It would probably be Lucky Charms or Cocoa Puffs

11. What would he never wear? He doesn't like to wear his polo shirts buttoned past the first button. So that, or a Speedo (thank goodness).

12. What is his favorite sports team? Basket ball: Jazz, Football: Indianapolis Colts, College Sports: BYU

13. Who did he vote for? He would have voted for McCain if he could have.

14. Who is his best friend? Me

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Be a backseat (or side seat) driver.

16. What is his heritage? I believe he has some Indian blood in him.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He would probably love if I made his sister Nicole's Oreo Ice Cream cake. I haven't tried that yet. I will have to do that this year.

18. Did he play sports in high school? Basketball and softball (?) and he did track.

19. What could he spend hours doing? Fishing, playing on his phone or playing Texas Hold 'Em

20. What is one unique talent he has? He can fold his ears inside and make them stick that way. And he is an awesome Daddy.

Thanks for the idea Angel! (Oh and Carolyn too. I just reminded myself that you tagged me when I looked at your blog.)


No comments: