Sunday, June 29, 2008

Korbin's First Haircut



Alright; so I got brave and just decided on a whim to cut Korbin's hair while I was giving him a bath last week. His hair was getting too long for the cute mohawk thing I like to do with it. It was also starting to get a little long in the back and I had fears of mullet head.






He was really good about it. I just turned him towards the mirror so he could see himself and kept giving him toys. It was easier than I thought it would be. And believe me, it's not perfect but I figure he's too young to be scarred by bad haircuts so I should take advantage of this time to practice!

3 comments:

Nathan and Raya said...

really cute!!! He's such a cute boy. I love the little mohawk. He actually looks a lot like a boy in ward, who I think is adorable. Good work Jess!

Anonymous said...

Your little guys is so adorable! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog, it makes me happy to be able to see your happy little family! Korbi is a doll, but how could he not be with such a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

sorry I can't type...Korbin is adorable. Who is Korbi? j/k